For the past two years I have actively gotten involved with Fashion’s Night Out as seen here and here, this year will be no different. While I do believe that Fashion’s Night Out could stand for a small upgrade here in LA I am determined to make the best out of the night by aiming to attend these dope events.
1. alice + olivia is having a Girl’s Night Out themed event in their store off Robertson, a DJ spinning while all the ultimate slumber party movies play in the background? Sounds like the perfect night to me! Catch me there.
2. BCBG is hosting a contest via instagram for stylish ladies to put together an ensemble for a chance to win big in their stores. Slide on over and show them what you’re made of.
3. Paige Denim is hosting an event titled Uniquely Paige which will have shoppers showing how they make their denim uniquely different. This sounds like the makings of a DIY project and I am ALL the way in for that.
4. ROOS – Shane & Shawn will be spinning music with cocktails and sushi down on Melrose. C. Rob has a pair of neon ROOS that she loves so in honor of her I’ll shoot down there and bring a lil FLYY to the building.
5. Tory Burch will be hosting actress Ashley Madekwe from the blog Ring My Bell; I love her style so I may go on over for a quick chat and photo op.
All in all there is no shortage of events for you to attend, so start planning now! September 6th will be here before you know it and you don’t want to miss out on the fun! Hope to see you there.
stay FLYY. live FLYYER.